- Sold Individually
The new Pro Comp Radial Xtreme MT2 is one of the most advanced tires on and off the road. Each size features special Tri-ply construction for greater puncture resistance in the sidewall. Two steel belts and a spiral-wound nylon overwrap provides superior stability and load carrying ability at highway speeds. This ultra-modern mud tire features a unique tread compound that is coupled with silica, which enhances and strengthens its ability to navigate anything from wet roads, to slick rock, to deep mud. The Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 continues to set the performance standard required for today's modern truck and Jeep applications.
- Step-down tread block for self cleaning when driving in snow and mud.
- Scalloped shoulder lugs for unparalleled traction on difficult roads.
- Full-length elliptical siping for enhanced wet and snow capability.
- The Rock-Rejection-Ribs help to dislodge rocks between the tread blocks.
- Tri-ply construction for greater sidewall puncture resistance.
- Black Sidewall
- Overall Diameter: 30.7"
- Tread Depth: 19.5
- Tread Width: 8.2"
- Section Width: 11.1"
- Max Load: 2270 lbs
- (1) Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Radial Tire
|SKU Aliases||75031, PCT75031|
|Tread Type||Mud Terrain|