- All Jeeps with Power Brakes
This MBM Proportioning Valve Wire Sensor is a replacement part for your Jeep and will help to provide a warning alert in the event of brake pressure failure. If you notice that your rear wheels are locking up easily, especially on wet surfaces, you probably have a bad proportioning valve. A proportioning valve is used in the rear to decrease the rate of pressure rise to the drums relative to the pedal force as weight is shifted to the front during braking. This prevents the rear from locking up under hard braking conditions.
- Modulates the pressure to the rear brakes
- Minimizes rear wheel lock up that happens during heavy braking
- Fits all Jeeps with power brakes
- (1) MBM Proportioning Valve Wire Sensor