- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- On CJ's with 4 speed transmissions, rear driveline will need to be lengthened, transfer case cross member will need to be lowered from frame 1/2" and driveline vibration will occur.
- Use Lowering Bracket Kit to Lower Transfer Case 1/2":
- For 1941-1975 use, RS-6633.
- For 1976-1986 use, RS-6639.
- Remove 1/2" O.D X 7/16" I.D sleeves, if used, from the old spring shackle ends and insert sleeves into the rancho bushings.
- 1976-1983 CJ5
- 1976-1986 CJ7
- 1982-1986 CJ8 Scrambler
The Rancho 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit will get you through the toughest terrains due to increased clearance and enable you to install larger tires.
- 2.5" of lift for your CJ
- Enhance your off-road capabilities.
- Enhance your on-road drivability.
- 2 Front Leaf Springs
- 2 Rear Leaf Springs
1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|SKU Aliases||RSCJ828625K, RS-44092, RS-712, RS-44192, RS-711|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|