- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Remove 1/2" O.D X 7/16" I.D sleeves, if used, from the old spring shackle ends and insert sleeves into the Rancho bushings.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- On CJ's with 4 speed transmissions, rear driveline will need to be lengthened, transfer case cross member will need to be lowered from frame 1/2" and driveline vibration will occur.
- For 1941-1975 models, a Lowering Bracket Kit, RS-6633, will be needed to lower transfer case 1/2".
- 1955-1968 Jeep CJ5
- 1955-1968 Jeep CJ6
The Rancho 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit will get you through the toughest terrains due to increased clearance and enable you to install larger tires.
- Leaf Springs are designed to control torque roll while providing equal traction through limited axle wind up.
- Rancho Springs progressively rated to control axle wind up while maintaining soft factory ride.
- Springs are carefully shot peened and finished in black.
- All Rancho Leaf Springs come with urethane bushings and pre-installed zinc plated sleeves.
- Complete kit requires all four Leaf assemblies.
- 2 Front RS5000 Shocks
- 2 Rear RS5000 Shocks
- 2 Front Leaf Springs
- 2 Rear Leaf Springs
- 8 U-Bolts
1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968
|SKU Aliases||RSCJ536825KS, RS-44062, RS-714, RS-44162, RS-711, RS-55113|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|