Description:Experience the versatile, purpose-built Rancho 3.5-inch Sport suspension system for the Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited (4 door) non-Rubicon. This new, 100-percent bolt-on system from Rancho Performance Suspension and Shocks allows for the use of up to 35-inch tires for capable, all-around performance. The Sport system also features a NEW Rancho exclusive innovation to the Jeep JL: Rancho RS5000X shocks with brand-new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology. New DRS technology is a unique internal system that includes a precisely tuned metal spring and fortified interior construction to provide additional control, reduce body roll and prevent rod overextension inside the shock. The new system includes a pair of front and rear corner-specific progressive rate coil springs, specifically tuned to provide superior on-road comfort and off-road performance. The corner-specific springs ensure your JL Unlimited maintains a perfectly level stance and ride - even during towing or heavy loading. To maintain travel integrity, the Sport system includes front 3" and rear 2-inch bump stop extensions. Adding lift and extended travel, the system also includes front sway bar adapter brackets, rear extended sway bar end links, and an e-brake line relocation bracket. This system is precision engineered to be 100-percent compatible with the Jeep Factory Electronic Stability System. Designed with 35-inch tires and 17-inch wheels with 4.5-inch of backspacing. Kit also allows the reuse of OE wheels and tires. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Rancho RS5000X shocks (front & rear) - includes exclusive Rancho DRS technology!
- Corner-specific, heavy-duty progressive rate coil springs (front & rear)
- Bump stop extensions; front sway bar adapter brackets; rear extended sway bar end links; e-brake line relocation bracket
- All brackets fabricated from high-strength, low-alloy steel
- Designed for use with up to 35-inch tires
- Compatible with OE wheels and tires
- Installs easily - 100-percent bolt-on system and detailed, full-color installation guide included!
- (4) Coil Springs
- (4) Shocks
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||RS-66124BR5-1, RS-66124BR5-2|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|