- The installation of this kit requires a 2-in. lift minimum with at least 2-in. tall front bump stop spacers.
- Uses either two RS-5405 or two RS-7405 Stabilizers for twice the control forces
- This prevents the steering stabilizer from contacting other components at full jounce travel.
Description:Rancho dual steering stabilizer brackets are designed to help you mount two steering stabilizer to your Jeep JL without any modifications. They are made of high strength low alloy steel and include the mounting hardware for an easy installation.
- 1/4-in. thick, high-strength low-alloy steel axle bracket
- Direct bolt-up to factory and most aftermarket tie rods
- Direct boltup to factory steering linkage
- Black powdercoat finish
- Kit includes brackets with hardware
- Stabilizers purchased separately
- (4) Stabilizer Brackets
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|