- Sold as a pair
- Works on Jeeps from stock to 4" of lift
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
These Rancho Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms are made of heavy duty DOM tubing for improved strength to handle off road obstacles. The Control Arms forged ends feature Rancho's D2 synthetic high articulation bushings that self-center and are completely grease free.
- Heavy duty, .188 DOM wall tubing and forged ends construction
- 2.00" OD Diameter bars
- D2 high articulation, grease-free, self-centering bushings
- Improves ride quality reducing NVH
- Allows adjustment for caster and pinion angles
- (2) Rancho Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms for 0"- 4" Lift
- Length: 28.40"
- Width: 8"
- Height: 4"
- Weight: 25.00 lbs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||RS66156B, Front Adjustable Lower Control|
|Lift Height Range||0"-4"|