Description:Rancho JL Rear Shock and Control Arm Skids are designed to protect your JL control arms and shock absorbers from rocks and other obstacles. Made from 1/4" high strength low alloy steel, these skids will glide over obstacles and keep you moving down the trail. The Rancho Rear Shock and Control Arm Skids bolt on using the control arm and shock bolts, and are powder coated in a durable Rancho Red. Drivers and passengers side skids included.
- Mounts to rear lower control arm and shock bolt
- Constructed of durable 1/4" HSLA Steel and powder coated Rancho Red.
- All hardware included for installation
- Prevents damage to suspension components.
- Sold as a pair
- (2) Shock and Control Arm Skid Plates
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|