Description:The Rancho Rear Dana 44 differential Glide Plate for the Jeep Wrangler JL mounts to the Rear axle casting. Allows for a much smoother glide over obstacles forward and backwards. Protects your differential casting from direct contact in severed offroad conditions. Works with OE and most aftermarket differential covers. Manfactured from 1/4" high-strength, low-alloy steel and covered in a durable red powder-coated finish.
- Mounts to front axle casting
- Protects casting from direct contact
- Works with O.E. and most aftermarket differential covers
- Durable red powdercoated finish
- Allows for a much smoother glide over obstacles forwards and backwards
- (1) Dana 44 Glide Pate
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|