- Black oxide coating is standard
- Optional nickel plating is available
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- If replacing two-piece axle in Wrangler YJ will require Dana 30 27 Spline Disconnect Block Off Kit RCV-BOP
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles simply replace your Jeep YJ, TJ or LJ's weak Dana 30 U-joint axle shafts with a high-strength constant velocity design. Tests prove Ultimate CV Axles to be twice as strong as OEM Jeep axle shafts, and they're just as tough at a straight angle as they are at extreme angles where U-joints are weakest. Ultimate CV Axles also eliminate U-joint binding to allow smooth transfer power to the ground. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no worries. Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel whether off road or on the street. And we back it all with a "No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty.
Axle set includes right and left CV axle shafts, SST seals and installation tool, installation instructions, synthetic moly grease, and installation hardware. Black oxide coating is standard. Optional nickel plating is available for extra corrosion resistance in salty environments.
- Axle Model: Dana 30
- Type: Unit Bearing
- RCV Inner Spline: 27
- RCV Outer Spline: 27
- Left Inner Axle Length: 16.5"
- Right Inner Axle Length: 32.31"
- Outer Stub Axle Length: 6.11"
- (1) Right CV Axle Shaft
- (1) Left CV Axle Shaft
- (2) SST Seals (with installation tool)
- Synthetic Moly Grease
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 30|
|Position||Right Side, Left Side|