- For use on JK's with 300M Inner Shafts
- Black oxide coating is standard
- Optional nickel plating is available
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK Rubicon
RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles simply replace your Jeep JK's U-joint axle shafts with a high-strength constant velocity design. Tests prove Ultimate CV Axles to be twice as strong as OEM axle shafts and they're just as tough at a straight angle as they are at extreme angles - where U-joints are weakest. Ultimate CV Axles also eliminate U-joint binding to allow smooth transfer power to the ground. Even if you have big tires and big power there are no worries. Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance and operate with a smoothness you can feel - whether off road or on the street. And we back it all with a "No Questions Asked" limited lifetime warranty.
Axle set includes right and left CV axle shafts, SST seals and installation tool, installation instructions, synthetic moly grease, and installation hardware. Black oxide coating is standard. Optional nickel plating is available for extra corrosion resistance in salty environments.
- Axle Model: Dana 44
- Type: Unit Bearing
- RCV Inner Spline: 30
- RCV Outer Spline: 32
- Left Inner Axle Length: 19.76"
- Right Inner Axle Length: 33.44"
- (1) Right CV Axle Shaft
- (1) Left CV Axle Shaft
- (2) SST Seals (with installation tool)
- Synthetic Moly Grease
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 44|