- **TRUCK FREIGHT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE QUOTED UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER.**
- Welding of the rear cradle, rear 3rd link mount, front and rear long arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front and rear OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front upper control are mount on the driver's side is required.
- Minor exhaust re-routing required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- 4.5" of backspacing is recommended for 33" or 35" tall tires.
- 3.5" of backspacing is recommended for 37" tall tires.
- Will ride firmer than a system with bushing in the control arms, but will also handle tighter.
- The Off-Road Pro System is designed for flat fender use. Re-positioning of the rear axle back 1" perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket fender flares. It can be used under OEM fender flares, but the flat fender option is preferred.
Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 35" tires with OEM Fenders
- 37" tires with Flat Fenders
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Rock Krawler's 2.5" Off-Road Pro Long Arm System Lift Kit is a race inspired system designed to minimize wear points while taking off-road abuse. All ends of the control arms feature the Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment. The suspension geometry features a tried and true independent 3 link design front and rear. There are no natural binding points, so the suspension cycles perfectly smooth. No system on the market today is ready for racing or absolute punishment like the Rock Krawler Off-Road Pro Long Arm System.
- Built for taking abuse
- Race proven suspension system
- 7076-T6 aluminum control arms
- Re-positions the rear axle back 1"
- Upgradeable to coil overs
- Abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Front Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Race Coil Springs
- (1) Front High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Rear High Misalignment Adjustable Upper Control Arms
- (1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Double Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Front Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Rear Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- (1) Front Long Arm Mount
- (2) Rear Long Arm Mounts
- (1) Cross Member
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Rear Weld-on Axle Cradle with Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (2) Front Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Degree Wedges
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|