Maximum Tire Sizes:
- 33" tires with OEM Fenders
- 35" tires with Flat Fenders
- Requires removal of the OEM Rear Upper Control Arm Mounts off the Rear Axle
- Requires cutting of the Rear Quarter Panels to allow clearance for the new Rear Axle position
- Unlimited TJL's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel
- Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's).
- Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Requires an SYE with C.V. Driveshaft
- Rubicon Models require a new Rear Driveshaft
- A Custom Cat Back Exhaust is required with Long Rear Uppers
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
This Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor Plus Stretch System Lift Kit is designed to dominate the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect street-ability and precise handling. The X Factor Plus Systems are the best performing trail systems ever made for the Wrangler Unlimited TJL. These systems feature our revolutionary independent 3-link front end with track bar. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation. Even the tinniest of details has been addressed with the X Factor Plus systems.
The rear end features a triangulated 4-link assembly that allows removal of the rear track bar for awesome articulation. The rear 4-links push the rear axle back 4" providing you with approximately 106" wheel base. The lower control arms feature a high clearance design to maximize ground clearance and cross over angles. The lower control arms are made of 2" solid alloy steel and use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection to provide the ultimate in twist. Our modular skid plate design actually clam shells the frame top and bottom with no side drilling required. This adds structure to that frame.
With the 3 piece construction, servicing of the driveline is a snap and does not involve any suspension modifications. The frame rail members can be bolted in or welded on. For added rear axle structure a weld in cradle and tie in plate made from thick laser cut steel is used.
- Excellent highway ride and handling
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 4 Long Travel Linear Coil Springs
- 2 Front Adjustable Sway Bar Disconnects
- 2 Rear Upper Sway Bar Link Mounting Tabs
- 2 Rear Upper Shock Mounts
- 2 Rear Coil Spring Mounts w/Integrated Bump Stops
- 1 Front Adjustable Upper Torque Arm
- 1 Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- 1 Front High Misalignment/Adjustable Track Bar
- 1 Skid Plate and Skid Plate Mounting Brackets
- 1 Rear Extended Stainless Steel Brake Line
- 2 Front Extended Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- 4 Rear Upper Triangulated 4-Link Arms
- 1 Rear Triangulated 4-Link Mounting Cradle/Axle Truss
- 4 High Misalignment/Double Adjustable Lower Long Arms
- Hardware and Detailed Instructions.
2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||LJ35XFLA-4S, RKLJ35XFLA4S|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|