- **TRUCK FREIGHT IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE QUOTED UPON RECEIPT OF ORDER.**
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Rear Shock Relocation Brackets, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Rock Krawler's Off-Road Pro Long Arm Upgrade with 6" Rear Stretch offers the best off road ability of any long arm system which also provides excellent highway ride and handling. All ends of the control arms feature the Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment.
- Solid aluminum adjustable lower control arms made from 7075 aluminum
- Includes our independent 3 link conversion for both front and rear
- Features our adjustable anti-squat for the rear
- Comes with abuse proof lifetime warranty on all hard parts
- (2) Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
- (1) High Misalignment Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
- (2) High Clearance-Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- (1) High Misalignment Double Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms
- (1) Rear Independent 3rd Link Mount
- (1) Weld On Rear Axle Cradle With Adjustable Anti-Squat
- (1) Cross Member
- Front Long Arm Mounts
- Rear Long Arm Mounts
- Hardware and Detailed Instructions
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||Rock Krawler Off-Road Pro Long Arm Upgrade with 6" Rear Stretch|
|Application||2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)|
|Part Type||Long Arm Upgrade Kit|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK|