- 35" tires will clear, but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation
- If running 35" tires on factory wheels, double check clearance between front tire, lower control arm, and sway bar link
Description:Give your Jeep a more aggressive look with Rough Country's easy-to-install 2.5in Series II Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to run up to 35in tires in an innovative kit that won't break the bank! Featuring 2.5in front and 2in rear coil spacers, this kit gives your Jeep a great boost for additional ride height and an eye-catching level look from front to rear. This kit is engineered with a spring retention design, ensuring that your coils always stay in place even during extreme articulation, while the rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly centered. This easy-to-install kit features a 100% bolt-on installation process that's easy enough to do in a home garage! Enjoy the lifted life with Rough Country's 2.5in Series II Lift kit!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Front spacer measures 2.5"
- Rear spacer measures 2"
- Clears up to 35" tires
- Spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during exteme articulation
- Rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly centered
- (2) Front 2.5" Coil Spring Spacers
- (2) Rear 2.5" Coil Spring Spacers
- (2) Front Shock Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Shock Relocation Brackets
- (2) Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (1) Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- (2) Extended Sway-Bar Links
- Installation Hardware & Detailed Instructions
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|