- Maximum Tire Size: 31"
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Rough Country 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance while maintaining factory ride quality. This well-balanced lift kit is ideal for on and off-road performance and comes with Premium N2.0 Series shock absorbers. This kit is a 100% bolt-on installation that should take around 4-6 hours to complete. It is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Maintains factory ride quality while increasing ground clearance
- Levels the front of your Jeep with the rear
- Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality
- Includes application valved N2.0 Series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Easy, 100% bolt-on installation takes approximately 4-6 hours
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- (2) Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- (2) Front Lifted Leaf Springs
- (2) Rear Lifted Leaf Springs
- (4) Front U-Bolts
- (4) Rear U-Bolts
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Name||Rough Country 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit with Premium N2.0 Series Shocks and Leaf Springs|
|Application||1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ|
|SKU Aliases||615.20, 615H|
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler YJ|