- Maximum Tire Size: 31"
- Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- This Suspension Lift Kit fits 4 Cylinder Engine Models ONLY.
- The use of stock wheels with larger than stock tires may cause the tire to come in contact with the lower control arm at full turn.
- Aftermarket wheels are recommended.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- If Driveshaft vibration occurs you must order a Transfer Case Lowering Kit.
- For 1997-2002 models order Transfer Case Lowering Kit, RC-1668TC.
- For 2003-2006 models order Transfer Case Lowering Kit, RC-1669TC.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
The Rough Country 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance and levels the front of your Wrangler TJ with the rear. Springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Installation Time: 2 - 3 hours
- 2 Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Front Progressive Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Progressive Coil Springs
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|