- Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Minimum Wheel Size: 17"
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires rear axle flip
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup 2WD
This Rough Country Spindle Lowering Kit drops your truck 2" in the front and 4" in the rear in order to level the front of your truck with the rear. This kit features adjustable height spacer design that allows you to customize the ride height to your exact specifications. This also helps with allowing a wide range of different wheel and tire sizes. This easy-to-install lowering kit takes around 2-4 hours to complete and all components are backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Drops the front 2" and the rear 4"
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Rear drop is adjustable between 4" and 4.5"
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Can be fully re-aligned to factory specifications
- Can be returned to stock ride height
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Takes around 2-4 hours to complete installation
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Front Lowering Spindles
- (2) Rear Spring Hanger Brackets
- (2) Rear Axle Saddles
- (2) Rear U-Bolt Plates
- (4) Rear U-Bolts
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
|Lift Height||2", 4"|