- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
- Fits manual steering models ONLY.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
This new 4.5" X-Series Suspension Lift Kit with Military Wrap Leaf Springs provides the perfect blend of off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. The included set of application tuned, lifted military wrapped leaf springs breathe new life into your existing YJ's suspension while offering a unique advantage to serious off-roaders. Military Wrap Leaf Springs have tapered leaves which allows more flex in the leaf ends while distributing loads more evenly, while giving the main leaf extra strength. Most notably, this design works as a fail safe if the main leaf ever breaks - meaning you can limp your rig home when you need to. This kit is also outfitted with Rough Country's N2.0 Shock Absorbers, nitrogen charged and specifically tested and tuned for YJ applications. This allows for a super smooth highway ride and outstanding control in rugged off road situations all from the same shock.
- Installation Time: 6-8 hours
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Leaf springs are military wrapped, giving the main leaf extra strength
- Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality
- Double tapered leaf springs also allow more flex and distribute loads more evenly
- Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibration
- 2 Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Front Lifted Military Wrapped Leaf Springs
- 2 Rear Lifted Military Wrapped Leaf Springs
- 2 Front Boomerang Lift Shackles
- 2 Rear Boomerang Lift Shackles
- 2 Front Sway-Bar Quick Disconnects
- 2 Front Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- 1 Rear Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line
- 1 Front Transfer Case Drop Kit
- 1 Manual Steering Pitman Arm
- 1 Front Track Bar Drop Bracket
- 1 Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- Front Bumpstops
- Rear Bumpstops
- Front U-Bolts
- Rear U-Bolts
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|