- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
This Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance while leveling the front of the Jeep with the rear. The kit includes coil springs that are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality. It also includes N2.0 shocks that are application valved providing optimum on and off-road performance.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Installation Time: 6 - 8 hours
- Control arms feature Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations.
- 2 Front Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shocks
- 2 Front Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Lifted Coil Springs
- 2 Front Lower Fixed Control Arms with Clevite Bushings
- 2 Rear Lower Fixed Control Arms with Clevite Bushings
- 2 Front Extended Sway Bar Links
- 2 Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- 1 Rear Track Bar Drop Bracket
- 1 Front Solid Tubular Transfer Case Drop Kit
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Name||Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Premium N2.0 Series Shocks|
|Application||1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ|
|Part Type||Suspension Lift Kit|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ|