- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- New rear blocks replace the factory rear block
- The Rough Country Drop Pitman Arm, RC-6602, is recommended for optimum turning radius and drag link alignment. This part will NOT work if the original arm has a welded ball join on the end.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- If your vehicle is equipped with factory front quad shocks (4 total front shocks), the Rough Country Front Premium N2.0 Series Quad Shocks, RC-Q20014-20079, is required.
- 1978-1979 Ford Bronco 4WD
The Rough Country 4" Suspension Lift Kit increases ground clearance while leveling the front of the vehicle with the rear. It offers the best in balanced performance for both on and off-road thanks to Rough Country's N2.0 series shock absorbers. It'll take around 5-7 hours to complete installation and all of the components are backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Easy, bolt-on installation takes around 5-7 hours to complete
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- (2) Front Premium N2.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Front Lifted Coil Springs
- (2) Rear 3" Lift Blocks
- (4) Rear U-Bolts
1978 and 1979
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|