- Welding is required.
- Longer shocks are required for this kit.
- Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Driveshaft, RC-5077.1, is highly recommended for 1994-1995 year models.
- Driveshaft, RC-5078.1, is highly recommended for 1987-1993 year models.
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit, RC-50-7906, is required with replacement driveshaft.
- Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines, RC-89702, are recommended.
- Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line, RC-89703, is recommended.
- Steering will typically need a s-link system or high steer system.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
This Rough Country Spring Over Kit is designed to move the leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top, effectively giving lift to the vehicle and flexibility with the use of the stock springs. It will require more components depending on how the vehicle is expected to perform. This kit does require welding, therefore it is recommended to have this kit installed by a professional that is familiar with welding procedures.
- Spring Over Kit
- Installation Time: 4 - 6 hours
- Designed to move the leaf springs from the bottom of the axle to the top
- Weld on spring pad kit
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995