- Maximum Tire Size: 37"
- Wheel Backspacing: 5.5"
- NOT recommended for AWD models
- TRX models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift
- OT recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. Consider replacing the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- 2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup 4WD
The Rough Country 6" Suspension Lift Kit provides increased ground clearance while maintaining factory ride quality. This lift kit is ideal for both on and off-road and allows you to run up to 37" tires. It includes performance nitrogen-charged 2.2 series shock absorbers. It takes 7-8 hours to install and all of the components in this kit are backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Factory tuned coil springs maintain factory ride quality
- Levels the front of the vehicle with the rear
- Increased ground clearance
- Designed to run 37x12.50" tires
- Control arms allow for proper driveshaft angle
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Takes around 7-8 hours to install
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 Series Shock Absorbers
- (2) Front Lifted Knuckles
- (2) Front Strut Spacers
- (2) Front Differential Drop Brackets
- (2) Front Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Coil Spacers
- (2) Rear Fixed Upper Control Arms
- (2) Rear Bumpstop Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Brackets
- (1) Front Crossmember for Front of Truck
- (1) Rear Crossmember for Front of Truck
- (1) Front Driveshaft Spacer
- (1) Front Skid Plate
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
2009, 2010 and 2011
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|