- ONLY fits Dana 44 front axle models
- Recommended on models with 3.5"-6" of short arm lift or 2.5"-6" of long arm lift
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD
Rough Country's CV Front Drive Shaft is a great option to eliminate vibration issues caused from lifting your Jeep. This double cardan style CV driveshaft is necessary for Jeep JK models equipped with 3.5"-6" short arm suspension lifts or 2.5"-6" long arm suspension lifts. One of it's great features is a solid billet steel replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to using an adapter flange. This longer drive shaft puts the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing.
- Installation Time: 2-3 hours
- Eliminates contact between the stock drive shaft and oil pan on automatic transmission models
- Includes better quality CV joints
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- (1) Rough Country Front CV Driveshaft
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
|2007-2011||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|CV or Non-CV||CV|
|Axle Type||Dana 44|