- ONLY fits 2003-2006 Rubicon models.
- Recommended on models with 4-6" of lift.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon 4WD
After lifting your Jeep TJ Rubicon suspension 4-6", Rough Country's Double Cardan Style CV Drive Shaft is recommended. This drive shaft will prevent driveline vibration and keep the rear output shaft from breaking. The drive shaft is a bolt in replacement for easy installation and does not involve removing the factory original out-put mass vibration dampener hub. It will flex to a nominal 30 degrees prior to binding. It is built on a 3" tube diameter and uses the stock 1330 sized universal joint at the rear differential end.
- Eliminate vibration issues
- Flexes to a nominal 30 degrees prior to binding.
- Direct bolt-in replacement.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- Extended CV drive shaft
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|CV or Non-CV||CV|