- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD
When lifting your Wrangler Unlimited JK's 3.5-6" short arm suspension or 2.5-6" long arm suspension, this Double Cardan Style CV Drive Shaft from Rough Country is necessary. It features a replacement flange for the differential pinions. These rugged flanges are made out of billet steel and are designed to work with standard mating flanges.
- Eliminates contact between the stock drive shaft and oil pan on automatic transmission models.
- Eliminate vibration issues
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- Extended CV drive shaft
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2012-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|CV or Non-CV||CV|