- Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.
- Recommended on models with 3.5-6" of lift.
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD
Rough Country's Double Cardan Style CV Drive Shaft is necessary for Jeep JK models equipped with 3.5- 6" short arm suspension lifts or 2.5- 6" long arm suspension lifts. One of it's great features is a solid billet steel replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to using an adapter flange. This longer drive shaft puts the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing.
- After lifting your Jeep a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- Extended CV drive shaft
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
|CV or Non-CV||CV|