- Only Fits Dana 44 rear axle and manual transmission.
- Recommended on models with 4- 6" of lift.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Does NOT fit Unlimited models.
- Does NOT fit 2000-2002 models with 4cyl engine and 3-speed auto transmission. Please use, RC-5080.1
- Does NOT fit 2005-2006 models with 2.4L 4cyl engine and 6-speed manual transmission. Please use, RC-5080.1
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- 2000-2006 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
Rough Country's Double Cardan Style CV Drive Shaft is recommended after lifting your 1997-2006 Wrangler TJ 4-6". This drive shaft will prevent driveline vibration and the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Eliminate vibration issues
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- Extended CV drive shaft
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|CV or Non-CV||CV|
|Axle Type||Dana 44|