Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
For California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Recommended on TJ models with 4-6" of lift.
- ONLY fits 1997-2002 TJ models with 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and 3-speed automatic transmission.
- ONLY fits 2005-2006 TJ models with 2.4L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual transmission.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Recommended on YJ models with 4" of lift.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
After lifting your Jeep TJ suspension 4-6" or your 1987-1993 Jeep YJ 4", Rough Country's Double Cardan Style CV Drive Shaft is recommended. This drive shaft will prevent driveline vibration and keep the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Eliminate vibration issues
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- Extended CV drive shaft
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5080.1|
|Part Type||Drive Shaft|
|Lift Height Range||5+ in.|
SHOP ALL Rough Country PRODUCTS