- Recommended on TJ models with 4-6" of lift.
- ONLY fits 1997-2002 TJ models with 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and 3-speed automatic transmission.
- ONLY fits 2005-2006 TJ models with 2.4L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual transmission.
- Does NOT fit Rubicon models.
- Recommended on YJ models with 4" of lift.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Slip Yoke Eliminator is REQUIRED.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
- 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
- 1987-1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ models with 4 cylinder engine and 3 speed automatic transmission
- 2005-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models with 4 cylinder engine and 6 speed manual transmission
After lifting your Jeep TJ suspension 4-6" or your 1987-1993 Jeep YJ 4", Rough Country's Double Cardan Style CV Drive Shaft is recommended. This drive shaft will prevent driveline vibration and keep the rear output shaft from breaking.
- Eliminate vibration issues
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the bottom of your Jeep.
- Extended CV drive shaft
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005 and 2006
|CV or Non-CV||CV|