- Fits models equipped with 2.5"-6.5" of suspension lift ONLY.
- Fits models with stock steering setup ONLY.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL 4WD
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2WD/4WD
- 1986-1991 Jeep Comanche MJ 2WD/4WD
Are you running larger tires on your Jeep? Improve control and reclaim ride quality with Rough Country's Dual Steering Stabilizer for Jeep TJ/TJL/XJ/MJ. Stabilizers that hang below the axle are incredibly vulnerable in off-road applications, however, this high-clearance stabilizer mounts above the axle, providing greater clearance than any other dual stabilizer design on the market. When running tires 33" and up, a dual stabilizer can be a huge help in improving steering control. Works on stock height up to 6.5" lifts. Gain the increased vibration dampening you need and prevent wobbling with this 50/50 valved dual setup. Bolt-on installation.
- Installation Time: 1-2 hours
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Greater dampening power
- Reduces bump-steer
- Prevents front end wobble
- 2 Steering Stabilizers
- Mounting Brackets
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Steering Stabilizer Type||dual|