- Recommended for models with 0in - 6in suspension lift kits.
Description:With their ball-in joint, massive 2.5-inch diameter body, and huge 1.25-inch threads, these X-Flex Joints offer considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications. Rough Country's X-Flex Joints now also feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. A threaded chamber inside the housing offers the ability to modify the amount of compression on the bushings and friction on the spherical ball at any given time by simply adjusting the end retainer ring using included adjustment tool. These upgrades drastically extend the longevity of the joints themselves since they are completely rebuildable for easy maintenance and adjustments. A few quick twists and your joints will be as tight as the day you installed them. Upper Arm X-Flex joints pivot up to twenty degrees, while Lower Arm Joints are capable of a staggering thirty-five Degrees pivot range.
Rough Country's Front Upper X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms - 11980
- Clevite OEM style rubber bushings
- Fully greasable
- Completely rebuildable X-Flex joints:
- Adjustable retainer ring
- Increased longevity
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
- Allows for greater articulation off-road
- (2) Tubular adjustable control arms with X-Flex Joints, Clevite OEM style rubber busings, sleeves, and grease fittings
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|