- DOES NOT INCLUDE TIE ROD ENDS
- For Jeeps with 3"-6.5" Lifts)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
When you're out there rock crawling, you should be focused on "Where can I go?" not "How will I get home." Gain peace of mind and quit worrying about that puny OEM Tie Rod. Rough Country's Jeep Wrangler TJ / Cherokee XJ Tie Rod Upgrade Kit gives you the type of heavy duty protection to keep things moving in the roughest conditions. This Tie Rod Upgrade with HD 1.25" DOM Tubing won't bend or snap under full flex at slow speeds, and is adequately equipped to handle the increased leverage of larger tires and 4wd in full turns.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Built from Heavy Duty 1.25" OD DOM tubing.
- Uses stock tie rod ends.
- Equipped to handle the increased leverage of larger tires.
- Heavy Duty tied rod body
- Jam nuts
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|