- "Rubicon" Package models do not need a Slip Yoke Eliminator kit.
- For use with NP231 model transfer cases ONLY.
- Requires CV rear driveshaft.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ (With NP231 Transfer Case)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL (With NP231 Transfer Case)
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ (With NP231 Transfer Case)
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ (With NP231 Transfer Case)
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ (With NP231 Transfer Case)
- 2002-2007 Jeep Liberty KJ (With NP231 Transfer Case)
Once you have lifted your Jeep and installed bigger tires on it, the stress on the slip yoke or rear output shaft is often too much. The Rough Country Slip Yoke Eliminator is designed with the most current design shaft found in the New Process Gear NP231. Jeep vehicles using the early NP231 can still use this kit, providing that the needle bearings are removed from the stock drive sprockets. It also does require our extended travel driveshaft.
- Installation Time: 2 - 3 hours
- Helps to prevent driveline vibration
- Helps to prevent the rear output shaft from breaking
- Converts transfer case from slip yoke to a fixed yoke for improved off-road durability and performance.
- 1 3/8"-32 Spline Rear Output Shaft
- 356-T6 Heat Treated Aluminum Alloy Tailhousing
- 1310 C.V. Yoke
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|