- 2009-2015 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 2009-2015 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
The Rough Country Steering Brace solves a common problem that has plagued many of the 2009-2015 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 pickup trucks. This problem is a poorly supported steering box that prematurely wears causing sloppy steering and road wander. This durable brace adds rigid support for the sector shaft, which eliminates any side-to-side play, while tying the frame horns together. This eradicates frame flex, offering a tighter steering feel and longer lifespan for your steering box. Installation of the steering box brace is simple. It is a 100% bolt-on installation process using tools commonly found in a home garage. It's precision cut for a perfect fit and features a powdercoated black finish to resist corrosion and withstand the elements. This kit includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Creates a tighter steering feel, eliminating any side-to-side play or "wander"
- Helps eliminate frame flex by tying the bottom pivot point of the steering box to both frame rails
- Longer lifespan for your steering box
- Precision cut for a perfect fit
- Powdercoated black finish for corrosion resistance
- Easy bolt-on installation should take about 2-3 hours
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- (1) Steering Brace
- (1) Pitman Arm Nut
- (1) Bearing Block
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015