- Recommended for models with 0"-6" suspension lift kits.
- Hardware is NOT included
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ - 4WD
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL - 4WD
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ - 4WD/2WD
Rough Country's X-Flex Joints offer considerable range, strength, and safety for off-road applications. They consist of their ball-in joint, massive 2.5" diameter body, and huge 1.25" threads which allow for greater articulation off-road. Rough Country's X-Flex Joints now also feature Adjustable Retainer Rings, allowing you to preload the bushings by compressing them prior to install. A threaded chamber inside the housing offers the ability to modify the amount of compression on the bushings and friction on the spherical ball at any given time by simply adjusting the end retainer ring using our included adjustment tool.
These upgrades drastically extend the longevity of the joints themselves since they are completely rebuildable for easy maintenance and adjustments. A few quick twists and your joints will be as tight as they day you installed them. Upper Arm X-Flex Joints pivot up to twenty degrees, while Lower Arm Joints are capable of a staggering thrity-five degrees pivot range.
- Installation Time: 3-4 hours
- Fully greasable
- Completely rebuildable Flex joints
- Adjustable retainer ring
- Increased longevity
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
- Allows for greater articulation off-road
- Rear Upper Adjustable Control Arms
- Flex Joints
1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|