- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1" tall The installation of a slip yoke eliminator SYE and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
This new Jeep Lift Kit system will offer you stability on and off road.
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Extreme Duty Crossmembers
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Extended Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Rear Shock Relocation Mounts
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Drop Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Drop Pitman Arm
- (1) Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|