- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Backspacing: 3.75"-4.25"
- No welding required
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1" tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-365, is recommended for 2007-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic or Manual Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft, RUB-RE1883-385, is recommended for 2012-2015 Wrangler JK models with an Automatic Transmission.
- A Rubicon Express Front Transfer Case Yoke, RUB-RE1810, is recommended for the installation of a Rubicon Express Front CVO Driveshaft.
- A Rubicon Express Rear CVF Driveshaft, RUB-RE1887-240, and a Rubicon Express Rear Transfer Case Flange, RUB-RE1805, are recommended for installation.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2012-2015 vehicles with a 3.6L V6 engine will require a Rubicon Express Exhaust Loop Bypass Pipe, RUB-RE4531, to modify the exhaust.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Rubicon Express 3.5" Extreme Duty Long Arm Front 4-Link and Rear Radius Suspension Lift Kit is a high quality system that provides supreme performance superior to any other long arm kit on the market. This kit features a unique combination of a 4-Link Front Control Arm and a Radius Rear Control Arm setup developed for those who want to customize their rig a little bit differently.
- Made in the USA
- Designed for on and off-road performance
- Improved suspension geometry
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Monotube Shocks
- (2) Rear Monotube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) 4-Link Front Upper Control Arms and Mounts
- (2) 4-Link Front Lower Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Rear Upper Control Arms
- (2) JKLA Rear Lower Control Arms
- (1) JKLA Rear Control Arm Mount Set
- (1) Front Crossmember
- (1) JKLA 3.5"-4.5" Box Kit
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|