- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Backspacing: 3.75"-5.0"
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Equip your Jeep with the best on-road performing lift kit in the business with the Rubicon Express 3.5" Sport Suspension Lift Kit. This lift kit improves ground clearance and allows for larger tires while maintaining quality steering geometry. It corrects steering and control arm geometry to eliminate bump steer and increases anti-dive for better braking and improved safety. The new high steer kit allows for the use of factory tie rod ends while relocating the steering stabilizer for improved ground clearance. Not only do you provide your Jeep Wrangler with a 3.5" lift, you also improve the ride quality and handling with this suspension lift kit.
- Lifts your Jeep 3.5" using coil springs
- Improved ride quality and handling
- Corrects steering and control arm geometry
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- (2) Front Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers
- (2) Rear Twin-Tube Shock Absorbers
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Cam Bolts
- (2) Rear Lower Cam Bolts
- (2) Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Front 2" Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Front Drop Bracket Control Arm
- (1) Rear Lower Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Bump Pad
- (1) High Steer Kit
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|