- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- ONLY fits Wrangler JK 2-door models
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2012-2015 vehicles will require Rubicon Express Exhaust Spacer Kit, RUB-RE4532, if the factory front driveshaft is not being replaced.
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
Rubicon Express 3.5" Standard Coil Suspension Lift Kit is an affordable, budget minded suspension kit that creates a smooth ride on-road and on the trails. This suspension package is packed with impressive features and provides outstanding performance. This kit will allow the use 35" tires. Rubicon Express is setting an industry standard that all other suspension manufacturers strive to reach.
- Provides outstanding performance
- Increases ground clearance
- Creates a smooth ride on-road and off-road
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Pads
- (2) Front Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Front Lower Cam Bolt Set
- (1) Rear Lower Cam Bolt Set
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|