- Maximum tire size: 31"
- Recommended Tire Size for 1997-2001 Cherokee XJ models: 30"
- Backspacing: 4"-4.75"
- Drilling is required
- Any tire wider than a 10.50" will need a BSM of 4"-4.75"
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Over 3.5" of lift on a full time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft when driven in part time or locked constant use 4WD.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Rubicon Express 3.5" Super-Ride Suspension Lift Kit provides an aggressive look while retaining ride quality. The replacement Rubicon Express Super-Ride lower control arms replace the weak factory control arms without inducing any additional road noise or vibration. This is an ideal system for those who desire a higher ride stance and better trail performance.
- Provides a higher ride stance
- Improves trail performance
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Add-A-Leaf Springs
- (2) Front Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Ride Control Arms
- (2) Leaf Spring Center Pins
- (4) Spring Clamp Clips
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Sway Bar Disconnect Adapter Kit
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|