- MaximumTire Size: 33"
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1".
- Exhaust modifications are required.
- The installation of a slip yoke eliminator (SYE) and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
The Rubicon Express Extreme Duty 4.5" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit maintains proper control arm and steering geometry for lifted TJ's, improving the stability of the vehicle on and off road. Drivers will discover marked improvements in their vehicle's road manners returning a nearly stock ride to their modified Wrangler and unmatched performance where the pavement ends.
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Drop Track Bar Bracket
- (2) Front Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Extreme Duty Crossmembers
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Rear Extended Bump Stops
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (2) Rear Shock Relocation Mounts
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Drop Pitman Arm
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (1) Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|