- MaximumTire Size: 33"
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- Tri link rear axle brackets designed for OEM axles. Aftermarket axles require custom built mount.
- System is Not Recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1".
- Exhaust Modification Required.
- Installing a SYE and CV driveshaft is required when using a tri-link long arm system.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
The Rubicon Express Tri-Link 4.5" Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit has everything you need for your Jeep, making this kit one of the most popular.
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Front Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar Bracket Drop
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (2) Front 3" Bump Stops
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms (Tri-Link)
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (1) Extreme-Duty Three Piece Belly Pan
- (1) Rear Tri-Link Truss Kit
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear 1.5" Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Spacers
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Rear Shock Relocation Mount
- (1) Pitman Arm
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|