- Maximum tire size: 35"
- Backspacing: 3.75"-4.5"
- Drilling required
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ models require removal of the Automatic Transmission Skid Plate
- This system is NOT recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1" tall.
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Rubicon Express Rear Track Bar Bracket, RUB-RE1603, is required for Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL models.
- Jeep Wrangler TJ models require an SYE kit and CV driveshaft.
- A 1" body lift or front and rear bump stops are required for the use of 35" tires.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL & Rubicon Models
Rubicon Express 4.5" Super-Flex Short Arm Suspension Lift Kit combines superior flexibility and handling improving your TJ's on and off-road performance.
- Improves factory ride
- Designed for on and off-road performance
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Twin Tube Shocks
- (2) Rear Twin Tube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Upper Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear Upper Adjustable Super-Flex Control Arms
- (2) Front Upper Adjustable Super-Flex Control Arms
- (4) Front Lower Fixed Super-Flex Control Arms
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Short Arm|