- Maximum tire size: 32"
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Booted CV(ball and socket style) front drive shafts may need to be replaced.
- Replacement driveshaft should have a single U-joint on axle end.
- Installing a SYE and CV driveshaft is recommended when lifting any vehicle 3.5" or higher.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
This kit will turn your Grand Cherokee ZJ into a remarkable performing 4x4 machine with a smoother and more flexible ride on and off the trail.
- Transfer case lowering spacers eliminate higher levels of driveline angle, vibration, and wear after vehicle is lifted
- All components are designed to be grease-able for easy maintenance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- (2) Front Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Rear Twin-Tube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Adjustable Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Adjustable Controls Arms
- (2) Front Lower Fixed Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Adjustable Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (2) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Transfer Case Drop Kit
1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|