- Maximum tire size: 32"
- Recommended Tire Size for 1997-2001 Cherokee XJ models: 31"
- Backspacing: 4"-4.75"
- Drilling is required
- Any tire wider than a 10.50" will need a BSM of 4"-4.75"
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- Kit comes standard with D35 axle U-bolts
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Over 3.5" of lift on a full time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft when driven in part time or locked constant use 4WD.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- For a Dana 44 Rear Axle, a Rubicon Express U-Bolt Kit, RUB-RE2445, is required.
- For a C8.25 Rear Axle, a Rubicon Express U-Bolt Kit, RUB-RE1225, is required.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Rubicon Express 4.5" Super-Flex Short Arm Lift Kit improves the flexibility of your XJ while maintaining a comfortable street ride. This kit is designed as a complete suspension system replacement.
- Increased ground clearance
- Improves trail flexibility
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Leaf Springs with Bushings
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arms
- (2) Front Adjustable Upper Super-Flex Control Arms
- (2) Rear Greaseable Shackles
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
- (1) Front Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Transfer Case Lowering Kit
- (1) U-Bolt Kit for Dana 35 Rear Axle
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|Lift Height Range||4-5 in.|
|Lift Kit Height Range||4-5 in.|