- MaximumTire Size: 35"
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft. LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Exhaust modifications required.
- 03-06 TJ Automatic Transmission Skid Plate removal required.
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1" tall The installation of a slip yoke eliminator SYE and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is required.
- The Rubicon NP241 requires a CV yoke instead of an SYE.
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
The Rubicon Express Tri-Link 5.5" Long Arm Suspension System has everything you need for a full 5.5" lift on your Jeep.
- 5.5" Lift
- Extended wheel travel
- Increased ground clearance
- Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Extreme-Duty Control Arm Upper
- (2) Front Brake Lines Braided Steel
- (2) Front Bumpstops
- (2) Rear Welds On Shock Mounts
- (2) Gen II Disconnect
- (2) Rear Extreme-Duty Control Arm Lower
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (2) Rear Bumpstops
- (2) Rear Extended Bumpstops
- (1) Front Track Bar Tj Front Extreme-Duty
- (1) Front Track Bar Bracket Tj Extreme-Duty
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Control Arm Lower Left
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Control Arm Lower Right
- (1) Rear Brake Line Braided Steel
- (1) Pitman Arm
- (1) Rear Extreme-Duty Control Arm Upper Tri Link
- (1) Crossmember
- (1) Tri Link Truss Kit
2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|