- Maximum Tire Size: 32"
- Cutting is required.
- Drilling is required.
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- TJ must use with SYE kit and C/V drive shaft.
- LJ may use RE2100 Transfer Case drop.
- Booted CV(ball and socket style) front drive shafts may need to be replaced.
- Replacement driveshaft should have a single U-joint on axle end.
- For ZJ Model Years 1993-1995, RE-9951, is required.
- Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit And CV Style Driveshaft recommended.
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
A new lift kit will give you a flexible ride- both on and off the trail.
- Premium components
- All components are designed to be grease-able for easy maintenance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- (2) Front MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Rear MonoTube Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Extreme-Duty Control Arms
- (2) Front Brake Lines
- (2) Front 2" Bottom Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Rear 2" Bump Stops
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Rear Sway Bar End Links
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar
- (1) Front Extreme-Duty Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Rear Adjustable Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- (1) Front 3-Piece Crossmember
- (1) Rear 3-Piece Crossmember
1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|Maximum Tire Size||32"|