- Sold individually
- Breaking Strength: 30,000 lbs
This Rugged Ridge 7/16" Soft Rope Shackle is constructed of an ultra-strong HMPE rope material, making it considerably stronger than steel with a 30,000 lb. breaking strength. Unlike nylon, this rope actually repels water, resists abrasions, and has a very low elasticity, making it the obvious choice for off-road recovery.
- Easy to install
- 7,500 working load limit
- Helps you recover your Jeep or medium size truck
- Constructed of an ultra-strong HMPE rope material
- Limited five year manufacturer's warranty
- (1) Rugged Ridge 7/16" Soft Rope Shackle, 30,000 lbs Breaking Strength
- Length: 10"
- Width: 6"
- Height: 2"
- Weight: 1 lbs