- Sold as a pair
- 1997-2000 Wrangler TJ models must remove two 5" sections of bracket (one on the driver side and one on the passenger side) with a pair of tin snips to install the Dash-Pods.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Speakers sound best when they're in enclosures, and that's why you need the Select Increments Dash-Pods with Kicker 5.25" Speakers. The result of adding these high quality speakers and Dash-Pod enclosures is a much richer mid-range and stronger, deeper bass. These Dash-Pods hold 5.25" speakers and utilize the available space in your Jeep Wrangler TJ. If you have the 7-speaker Infinity system that was offered beginning in 2002, you can improve on the 4" dash components and replace them with the Dash-Pods holding the larger 5.25" speakers.
- Direct-connect plugs that fit into your Jeep's factory wiring
- No cutting or splicing wires, no soldering necessary
- Kicker 5.25" speakers feature poly cones and ribbed surrounds
- Rated at 75 Watts RMS
- (2) Select Increments Dash-Pod Speaker Enclosure
- (2) Kicker 5.25" Speakers
- Mounting hardware and wiring
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
|Position||side marker lights|