- Sold individually
- Monroe OESpectrum Front Shock Absorber, 83502836, is also available for purchase.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorber provides an unprecedented level of handling precision while filtering out ride hardness. This blend of control and comfort is made possible through an exclusive internal damping control system called Tenneco's Twin Technology Active Control System. This technology features Impact Control Valve (ICV) and a patented Low Speed Tunabaility (LST). ICV delivers exceptional control by regulating the flow of fluid to help control vehicle roll and isolate road impact. LST piston design isolated impact-related noise, vibration, and harshness. All of this means you'll get the best ride possible for your Jeep Wrangler.
- All weather fluid contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort
- Fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube for better control and increased durability
- Impact Control Valve delivers exceptional control under virtually all driving conditions
- Patented Low Speed Tunability piston design isolates impact-related noise, vibration, and harshness
- Helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration to deliver improved ride and handling
- Self-lubricating fluid seal designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction
- 1/2" Diameter piston rod
- 1-3/16" Bore
- (1) Monroe OESpectrum Rear Shock Absorber, Black
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995